MAC Warm and Cozy Collection 2009

I just got out of the shower and I am exhausted! But I decided to post about MAC's new collection coming out on December 26th...day after Christmas people! It's called Warm and Cozy...how cute :]


Here are some pics (all credited to temptalia.com):







I definitely am going to pick up an MSF, lipglass, lipstick, and probably some shadesticks...maybe even a few eyeshadows! We'll see guys...after buying everything I will probably go broke because that's what MAC always does to me haha but it's worth it in the end...agreed?

Any names, descriptions, or what not, go to www.temptalia.com for more info!

<3alisia

1 Response on "MAC Warm and Cozy Collection 2009"

  1. Those shadesticks look really good! I want those!

    Anyways check out my blog too if you want!

Post a Comment