New but Sort of Old

Ok so this is my first post on my new blog, even though I posted this one on my old one...and this is from a couple weeks ago...oh well ;]


So this is my "new" one. :]

Ok on with this post...Last Saturday I believe it was (November 7th), was my birthday! Yes I am now 20 years of age, 1 more year to go people haha. My dad got me a gift card to MAC and I picked up a few things. I got 2 eyeshadows, 4 lipsticks, and a new brush. Also the next day I had to go back and pick up brush cleanser and a new empty palette since the one I had was full. Here are some pictures of what I got:

My lovely goodies from MAC. Boy does it feel good to buy something and not pay anything lol I love presents.


When I was labeling these l/s I realized that the actual color that came out wasn't that accurate, like the blood red one doesn't really look like that in person. So I dunno if it was because it was because I took the pictures at night and didn't have natural light or what but if you guys want me to do swatches just let me know. I tried doing them when I was taking the pictures but the color was just not coming up good on my camera...I need a new camera...pink one of course ;]


MAC 150 Large Powder Brush


MAC brush cleanser

I didn't really have any good pictures of the two eyeshadows that I got but I will probably use both or one of the two colors in an upcoming tutorial for you guys! On with the next things I got. I just received this cute hello kitty tin lunch box I ordered as well as a Paul Frank pink plain t-shirt.







The Paul Frank t-shirt looks a little bit too long but we'll see. It's good for going to sleep in! Now I have a shirt to match my pillow! I love Julius ;] . Ok so I also got a nice faux leather jacket, some jewelry, shoes, and a couple of other things but this post is gunna be way to long so I am going to save that for next time!


xoxo Alisia


2 Responses on "New but Sort of Old"

  1. Unknown says:

    Hey girlie!
    Thanks so much for following my blog! :D
    I love finding interesting new blogs and yours is one! Can't wait for more posts!

    I think i might have to pop into mac and test out that impassioned lippy, it looks divine! :)

    Hope your good!

    xx

    Rai says:

    Nice haul! I want that High Tea lipstick. =D

Post a Comment