Update, Swatches, & Youtube

Haven't updated in a little bit so I thought I would do it right now, seeing I have some time :).


I did a NYX & MAC haul and just uploaded the video to my youtube (yes, I just made one!). I put pictures at the end of the video but I thought I would put the swatches in here so you can have more time to look at, ya know?

From top to bottom: Crystal Soda, Tea Rose, True Star, & Vixen

From left to right: Iced Mocha, Horse Raddish, & Oyster

You can't really see these well but from top to bottom it is Lake Algae, Champagne, Sensual, & the one near my wrist is Tropical.

Here is another picture of the eyeshadows and their names :)






On Saturday night I made this video so my lighting makes me look mad wierdd ha. But whatevs, I obviously will try and make more videos
in the daylight using natural light instead of my lamp I guess. Okay anyway what I was saying was I made this video Saturday night and I was
on my way to my boyfriend's house and instead of going to a movie, like I said in my video, we ended up going to go play mini golf lol
Here's a pic of us before we left.


Hope you guys all enjoyed this post, till next time :)

<3alisia




1 Response on "Update, Swatches, & Youtube"

  1. nice swatches and u guys look cute

Post a Comment